Saturday, January 23, 2010

Phone Tracking System If You Have A Phone Number Tracking System. If You Are A Cop, Or An Ex-cop.?

If you have a phone number tracking system. if you are a cop, or an ex-cop.? - phone tracking system


I know we live in the modern world of the Internet today, and he surely knows, anything is possible.
I need help. Okay. I have my BlackBerry Pearl.
Im not sure if someone stole it, or if you have to go somewhere and forgotten.
before soccer practice.
I do not remember that time put my phone in my own field, or any other person.
I need to follow some kind of program to the phone. I know the damn police already have such a program. I need it. FREE.
And do not come with me where I Supposte websites and download a GPS tracking system on my phone.
i.just.need.to.track.the.location.of.m ...

Need help?
or perhaps you yourself have already purchased the program, please call me and if the number I give to you, please take me. I need my cell phone.



ill even bring you cookies!

thank you: D
Kisses and flies! =)

2 comments:

James said...

Police not a program that does this. You receive a subpoena and that the telephone company to give them information. Nevertheless, the telephone company with only triangulates cell towers to be not very precise, the phone must be switched on. Call the phone company and see what they can do.

john c said...

Umm, why not call the police and ask them of. Can be found I think, so I can not ping.

Post a Comment