Thursday, January 7, 2010

College Admission Essay Topics I Need A Creative College Admission Essay Topic?

I need a creative college admission essay topic? - college admission essay topics

I ask colleges and I have to write an essay about attendance, but I can not think of a creative subject. I wanted to talk about my mission trip to Peru this summer, but my teacher told me that the centers are also numerous articles on this topic.
I want an essay on a topic to write the stand above the rest. I want to read the people who need to read the first paragraph and setting immedietly the guard from the stack. My grades and tests are not clear whether this test is all that I will go to college.
If you have any ideas or has other problems that are good to listen to ... Please let me know

1 comments:

JE said...

Do not listen to your teacher. Although schools get tons of tests like this year, which led to part of what she has unique experience and bring their experience lead him to participate in this school and study in a particular area. As you have learned, or believe they have the teachers do not always tell what is good and what is not always better advice that will affect the rest of his life to go. Viva Peru!

Post a Comment