Friday, January 15, 2010

Funny Wedding Card Comments The Married Couple - Funny Or Not?

The married couple - funny or not? - funny wedding card comments

A married couple and after marriage, the husband is laid down some rules.

"I'll be at home when I want when I want and whenever I want," he said. "And I do not expect trouble you. Furthermore, I expect a decent meal on the table every night, unless otherwise indicated. I go hunting, fishing, drinking and playing cards with my friends at any time. These are my rules," he said. "Any comments?

His new bride replied: "No, that's for me to understand in order. But that there will be sex here at seven every night ... if you're there or not."

2 comments:

Black said...

hahaha good joke. Thank you for sharing. lol

Sparky said...

hahaha hilarious. lol

Post a Comment