Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser Where Can I Find Replacement Aromatherapy Diffuser Parts?

Where can I find replacement aromatherapy diffuser parts? - aromatherapy oil diffuser

I have a dragon diffuser oils, such as here:

http://www.mysticunicorn.com/dg30742_2.h ...

And the string that holds the containers for water and oil are uncomfortable, and I need a replacement. I do not want to buy a new transmitter. Does anybody know where I can buy a new TV? I would not be too hard to make a new one, but I do not know what kind of metal it would be appropriate. Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Tuesday Smith said...

Probably not sell spare parts, but you can also try a hardware or craft store for the new channel. Since the channel is not really in the oil and water or metal would be good.

Post a Comment