Thursday, February 18, 2010

Canoe Birthday Cake Images I'm Camping For My Birthday?

I'm Camping for my Birthday? - canoe birthday cake images

I tried to somewhere. My family is likely to Montana, and Vancouver this year. So we stayed for a week, and we stayed there for my birthday. I am turning 13 years old and I know if I should be lifted? This is my first birthday without presents, no party, no cake, and the only music that I have is my pod I. Some birthday ... but I am generally very optimistic about things. Is there something you expect? Something that is cooked on a campfire or something special that can to do? namely, canoeing, hiking, swimming.

What would you do, check with your parents when you went camping for your birthday? Is there something special about it? One thing that I will forever be remembered?


PS We have no camping SpecificationsSpirit for my birthday. We camp and we have my birthday, and the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Birthdays come only take Lamer Lamer and how the years for me, all my birthdays after 18 years were slightly one days, except for my 21st I suggest going to a nice place to eat in the area and a birthday cake and candles to bring light and only one birthday in Nice with his family. Bring a camera to take pictures and then asked to make Smores at the campfire. Lame, perhaps, but it's better than listening to your I pod store.

Lorna said...

Why not ask your parents if he could his birthday with friends when you are celebrating again? That is something to be expected. Smores you could do for your birthday, soooo good.Or package itself is a little treat bags with candy and cookies as you want for the day of his birthday.II hope you have fun.

Post a Comment