Thursday, February 4, 2010

Best Avchd Camcorder Prosumer How Do I Get My Computer To Read/recognize My HDC-DX1 AVCHD Camcorder Via USB?

How do I get my computer to read/recognize my HDC-DX1 AVCHD camcorder via USB? - best avchd camcorder prosumer

I bought a HDC-DX1 AVCHD camcorder. I took some pictures with her and I can not see my computer when it is connected via the USB cable. The handbook provides many suggestions to recognize. The UBS ports recognize my digital camera, MP3 player, mouse ....

2 comments:

tedl7 said...

If the camcorder to the USB port and you will see an icon in the lower right corner next to the clock? If not, you need to change the camera mode in the Red Room at the conference anyway. You need a memory card installed in your camcorder and burn it sometimes in the right direction. but the camera should tell you when to change your wrong. If you ever see or hear the device connect to the computer and the USB cable can be to blame.

Haydini said...

You need to turn the power on the VCR / camera photos. If your computer does not recognize that, rather than using another computer if you can. Also you need some kind of software that COMPATTO with his camera.

Post a Comment